Project meeting and visit of Eurospuma plant
The latest project consortium meeting was held on 14 and 15 November 2017 in Espinho, Portugal. It was hosted by the project partner Eurospuma and included a tour of Eurospuma facilities where the partners could understand more about the development and production process of PU foam.
The 18th month meeting of the project consortium took place on 14 and 15 November 2017 close to project partner Eurospuma facilities in Espinho, Portugal. The consortium had a tour of the Eurospuma laboratories and production facilities. Thanks to the visit, the partners got a good understanding of the production process of PU foam.
During the meeting the partners had an overview of the activities performed during the last months. The main objectives of this project meeting were to:
• Present to the partners the bulky waste app and customer portal service developed in Flanders.
• Present results and next actions to enhance re-use in Flanders region.
• Get to know much closer the technical work completed to obtain valuable streams from bulky waste (wood, foam, textile…)
• Further develop valorization routes to obtain cost-effective demonstrators (mattresses, insulation boards, wood lastic composites (WPC), fibre reinforced plastics & methylal)
• Further progress in the development and implementation of drivers’ models and educational programs for next year.
• Provide information on the current status of economic and environmental analysis and plan next actions.
• Organise next legal working group meeting.
• Plan next project events (workshop, next meeting, networking event, conferences….)
After the meeting, all partners got a complete overview of the project status and an action plan for the next 3-month period was defined. The next meeting of the project partners is foreseen for the week of 19 to 23 February 2018 and will take place in Belgium.
» Author: URBANREC NEWSLETTER
» Publication Date: 20/12/2017